[pmwiki-users] Could PageList to be devided to several pages automaticly?

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 03:11:02 CST 2006

Friday, March 24, 2006, 2:05:31 AM, Elias wrote:
> For example, suggest I have 100 pages of a group. If I just use
> (:PageList:) to display them, there may be too much things
> displayed and
> hard to open the page and read them. If I add the "count=20"
> parameter,
> there is no way to see the other 80 pages.

Perhaps with a syntax like
count=20      first twenty pages
count=21..40  next twenty pages

> Although BlogSimple give out a archive solution help some,
> BlogSimple generate archive manually.

I would call it semi-automatic ;-)
Pagelist lists pages belonging to an archive automatically, but
a monthly archive index page needs manual creation. This is
simplified by entering the numeric page name into the newpageboxplus
form and hitting Enter. The page is created and saved automatically
with the correct content.

Best,
 Hans