[pmwiki-users] Audiences (was: Re: RFC: PITS 00701 -- WikiFarm confusion)

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Thu Mar 16 10:02:17 CST 2006

OK, noted. Even within audience, there is need to distinguish between basic,
intermediate and advanced topics. IMNSHO, trails (and categories and menus)
should be exploited more to aggregate like content and make navigation
easier. One of the best examples for effective use of trails I have seen is
the Java documentation at java.sun.com.

Jayaram