[pmwiki-users] Text in Message Box?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Mar 14 15:02:00 CST 2006

On Tuesday, 14 March 2006 1:53 PM, Wade Hudson <whudson at igc.org> wrote:
>I posted this question some time ago, but got no response. Let
>me try again.
>
>Is it possible to include default content within the message box in a
>mail form?
>
>Our mail form is at:
>http://progressiveresourcecatalog.org/index.php/Comment/Home
>
>On one particular page, I'd like to use a mail form that includes
>content in the message box, including questions that folks could answer
>yes or no.
>
>Is that possible?
>
>Thanks,
>Wade

OK I'll have a go at this. Short answer: yes, we do it with wikipublisher.

The trick is to call MakeMailForm and pass an array containing the
text of the message you want to display. For example:

$opt['message'] = "G'day, how ya doin'?";

This means you need a special markup that you process, call
MakeMailForm($pagename, $opt, $MailFormFmt)
and return what it gives you.

That sounds a bit cryptic...

If it will help, I can send you an example offlist, with an
explanation of how it works.
--
JR