[pmwiki-users] Lost Edits

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 07:38:59 CST 2006

Monday, March 13, 2006, 1:26:47 PM, Neil wrote:
> I like everything about this solution *except* for the changing
> Preview buttons. I found them very confusing.

I think the concept of a toggle button is, that it changes the label
from one state to the other. Or would you prefer the label reads
"Toggle Preview" for both states? Or any other idea about this?

> It is highly unlikely  that anyone could forget to save before
> leaving this page. Nice implementation. I can't abide the Smileys -
> but that is a personal peeve, and they are easy to remove.

Yes the Smileys are a bit gimmicky, and i have not really used them much.
But they are not part of the EditForm, only part of the GUI edit
setup.

Thanks for your comments! I really want to come up with a well
improved EditForm, and toggling the Preview seems one way.
There is also the possibility to include it with the Gemini etc skins,
but I have to test the waters first.

Best,
~Hans