[pmwiki-users] LimitWikiGroups

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Mar 11 22:46:33 CST 2006

I have extensively edited http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LimitWikiGroups

Comments are welcome.

I ran in to an odd formatting "bug" which I suspect is tied into the
new "recipeinfo" prefix handling.

I had a line where I put:
Advantages: This is the best "set and forget" method.

... and the quotes on the line were rendered with escape characters, as in:
Advantages: This is the best \"set and forget\" method.

I got around it by using a hyphen instead of a colon, but that looks
lame. I would expect most authors using such a construct would be
surprised by the extra characters that result. Is there a way around this?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668