[pmwiki-users] i18n and XLPages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 10 15:42:23 CST 2006

This afternoon I updated all of the XLPage pages to be
compliant with 2.1.  I also had a script that "re-normalized"
the phrases in each page to be in the same sequence as they
appear in the PmWiki.XLPageTemplate.

For those people who have a favorite language, it might
be worth reviewing the i18n and XLPages to make sure I didn't
mess anything up too badly.  Now is also a good time to
let me know of any other i18n-related items that need to
be addressed.

I'll release an  updated i18n.tgz file at the same time as the
2.1 release, now less than 33 hours away.  :-)