[pmwiki-users] Generated pages upload via FTP
OBUTEX / Hladůvka
admin at obutex.com
Tue Mar 7 04:29:25 CST 2006
I think I've got it.
Somewhere in PmWiki documentation I found that PmWiki translates all
text to ISO-8859-2
As the generated pages are in Windows-1250 (MS Visual FoxPro 9.0) and it
did not show
the special Czech and Slovak characters I translated the texts from
Windows-1250 to ISO-8859-2
before uploading to my notebook server as well intranet server. Untill
now it was everything OK.
But it does not work on the webhosting server. After I ommited the
translation the markups
are rendered correctly now, but the special chars are wrong.
Now I have to translate Windows-1250 to ISO-8859-1 and hope the problem
will be solved.
Thanks for your attention,
OBUTEX / Hladůvka napsal(a):
> Thanks for the advice but sorry, that's not it. ASCII transfer didn't help.
> I have SomeGroup.GroupAttributes
> passwdread=id:Cogley, at topman, at mandc<CR,LF>
> which works correctly ( on other hand when there was LF *only* the
> passedread box was empty ?!)
> Checking other pages I found that only certain parts are not rendered -
> Headings are correct, (:toc:) is correct
> but (:include ... :) is not, (:table ...:) is not for the first row and
> some of the following table rows are rendered but corrupted.
> If you have a look into rendered html source text you can find codes like
> <a name='toc3' id='toc3'></a><h3>3 __1579 OBUV - IRENA RYBSKA</h3>
> <p>(:table cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0 border=1:)
> (:cellnr align=right:) fa
> (:cell align=right:) datum
> (:cell align=right:) splatná
> (:cell align=right:) celkom
> (:cell align=right:) zostatok
> (:cell align=right:) meąká
> </p><table ><tr><td valign='top'>pp
> </td><td valign='top'>popis
> <p>(:cellnr align=right:) 6000717
> (:cell align=right:) 22.02.2006
> (:cell align=right:) 09.03.2006
> (:cell align=right:) 10 753
> (:cell align=right:) 10 753
> (:cell align=right:)
> </p></td><td valign='top'>B4
> </td><td valign='top'>Fb4 5
> which should be a table with 2 rows and 7 collumns.
> The <table> tag is totaly out of order
> Patrick R. Michaud napsal(a):
>> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:53:18PM +0100, OBUTEX / Hladůvka wrote:
>>> I generate a lot of pages and test them on my notebook and everything is OK.
>>> (WinXPP, AbyssWebserver)
>>> Then I decided to upload them on public server (webhosting - linux,
>>> PHP4) and there are the pages corrupted.
>>> Title,Pagelists,advanced tables markups do not work, toc markup is OK ...
>>> I tried a lot of variants of file format with no success.
>>> the last version of the format is:
>>> title=some title<CR,LF>
>>> text=(:title some title:)%0a(:pagelist ....... :)%0a
>>> In my notebook it works perfectly, in intranet it works perfectly, but I
>>> can get crazy on
>> The Linux version of PHP appears to be getting confused by the
>> carriage returns in the page files (I'm not sure why). For now,
>> try transfering the files using "ASCII" transfer mode instead of
>> binary, so that it will automatically convert CR,LF to LF and
>> vice versa as appropriate.
>> Oh, wait, I bet I do know why... under Linux, the
>> is telling PmWiki that the newline separator is "%0a<CR>", because
>> in Unix a newline is just an <LF> by itself. I don't have a quick
>> fix for this at the moment, but transferring the files in ASCII
>> mode should work.
>> __________ Informace od NOD32 1.1432 (20060306) __________
>> Tato zprava byla proverena antivirovym systemem NOD32.
911 01 Trenčín
tel.: +421 (0)32 6587000
mailto:admin at obutex.com
More information about the pmwiki-users