[pmwiki-users] XLPageTemplate

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 3 13:01:33 CST 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 06:49:09PM +0000, Athan wrote:
> I wonder why some XLPageTemplate entries, exist two times, with and without
> curly brackets.
>
> For example...
>
>   '{$DefaultGroup}.AllRecentChanges' => '',
>   '$DefaultGroup.AllRecentChanges' => '',
>
> Others don't work when translated unless bracketed with curly brackets

Evolution at work.  Older versions of PmWiki (prior to 2.1.beta15)
used the second form, without the curly braces.  Newer versions
use the first form.  For the time being I'd like the translation
files to work with both versions, so I included entries for both.

When 2.1.0 comes out, or just before, we'll probably consolidate
the XLPage entries to just the 2.1.0 versions.  Not that we know
exactly what those are yet.  :-)

> For example...
>   '$FullName History' => ''
> has to be writted as
>   '{$FullName} History' => ''
>
> Also, one entry ('redirected from' => '') exists two times.

Yes, I'm not quite sure how that happened.  Just get rid of one
of them.