[pmwiki-users] AuthUser (was UserAuth) (Susan)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 2 16:38:15 CST 2006

Susan, I'm trying to get my login page working also.  Your script
helped, but I'd like to put some kind of box around it for styling,
like:

%block bgcolor=#f0f9ff border='1px solid gray' padding=5px%[@
Login code...
@]

But of course when I do this, the code shows up as text, and won't
work...  Any suggestions?

I'm having the same sort of trouble with the #nobold# suggestion.  I put
.nobold a { font-weight:normal; } in my skin.css and then tried this in a page:

#nobold#  (:pagelist  various attributes...:)  with no effect.  I also
tried putting it in a pagelist template.  Nothing seems to work.

I think I'm a bit confused as to when to use the various levels of
codes. Sometimes in the docs it talks about some kind of code, but
it's not always clear whether it goes in a page, a stylesheet, a
script, an attribute, within some kind of markup, a template, etc.
Perhaps someone could produce an overview of the most likely place to
put a piece of code based on what it looks like. Or what the rules
are. It might help those just starting out in PmWiki.

Thanks for all the help so far, and for the great software.

Caveman

Message: 9