[pmwiki-users] Robustness of PmWiki

Robin Sheat robin at kallisti.net.nz
Sun Jun 25 19:07:40 CDT 2006

On Monday 26 June 2006 05:14, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> It's just a convention.
> And routinely ignored in many pages, including many non-wiki ones.
> Today, the difference is "with GET, you see what you're submitting
> inside the URL, with POST, you don't". Which makes far more sense in
> practice, I'd say.
Ignore it at your own peril! Thar be dragons! Danger Will Robinson!
http://thedailywtf.com/forums/thread/65974.aspx
(note that there are two problems in this example, one being the bad
authentication system, the other one being that a GET resulted in an
actin)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian at jabber.kallisti.net.nz>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D