[pmwiki-users] Display options

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Jun 21 14:44:37 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a form with several subscription buttons on it,
that when clicked sends a form to me to be processed (added to a
particular maillist), and then the same page is reloaded so they can
click another button, and subscribe to another list.  Is there any way
to include a code, and pass a value to the next page so that when it
is reloaded it will give a message at the top saying something like:
"successfully subscribe to mail list x..."?

I seem to remember recalling some info about this somewhere but can't
find it.  Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  I'm hoping to not have to do anything in the config, just in the
wiki page itself if possible.