[pmwiki-users] Generating an array of all group names.

Steve Perkins stereosteve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:36:36 CDT 2006

Hello everybody -

My assignment:
I set up a pmWiki for my employers, but the users can't wrap their mind
arround making a new page.  I'd like to expand the NewPageForm recipie to
have a select box with all of the group names, so they are encouraged to
create pages in exisiting groups. (a chosen few will make new groups)

So, I need to generate a php array of all the group names.  What's the best
way?  I looked at the PageList code and the new PageListExtensions recipie.
I came pretty close with some copy and paste etc. but it's dang ugly (i'm a
beginner).  So all I need is an array with group names.

Thanks
-Steve