[pmwiki-users] Session Cookie Problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 5 18:55:07 CDT 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 07:03:38PM -0400, Justin Shepard wrote:
> On 6/5/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >Veeeery interesting.  What OS is the site running under?
>
> SunOS, I believe.

Yes.

> >Also, for the site that is having trouble (i.e., the one with
> >$EnableNotify=1;), does it have a wiki.d/.notifylist file, and if so,
> >what does the first line of that file say?  (It should be two numbers.)
>
> There is a .notifylist file, the first line is:
>
> 1149634534 0

Looks fine.

In running a few queries against your site, it appears that
*something* is eating up the HTTP headers coming back from PHP
(and PmWiki).

In particular, running ?action=source on the pages of that site
is returning pages as "Content-Type: text/html" and not
comes back from pmwiki.org.)

I have to run for a while, but will look into it more when I return.