[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Menu-option questions..

Ben marsepein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:47:17 CDT 2006

Oh how I dislike the gmail interface. It never sends to the
mailinglist addresses,
it has no "Edit or Send message as new" option either, and the stupid linebreaks
are annoying too. (Why don't they give an option to use plain-text for
all messages?
And what's with the strange cursor at gmail? I don't like that branch
added to it.)
So I need to forward it: