[pmwiki-users] Coding confusion - Help

Greg scratch at keeptherubbersidedown.com
Sun Jan 29 22:53:15 CST 2006

I've got pages with several levels of includes and some of them seem to cause later ones to not be included further down the page.

I've tried various rewrites and can see no pattern.

For example:

(:include A:) which has an (:include B:)
(:include EE:)
some other stuff
(:include C:) which and B has an (:include D:)

the include D displays the name of the included file, eg. foo.bar only and not the contents.

However if I remove the (:include EE:), the include D works fine.

If I put in the contents of EE directly in the page include D works fine.

This happens several times in the page--that is several of the second level includes are not displaying their contents only the file name.

Any ideas on where to look or am I violating some rule?

Thanks to whatever help you can give this newbie.

The page shows up here http://sbmbc.com/newsletter.php?c=200602 (this is live, so I've patched some of the problem areas. Or here: http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=News.200602. The same page, visitors will see it the first way. I edit the second, obviously.