[pmwiki-users] Integrating password systems

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Wed Jan 25 15:16:19 CST 2006

My Drupal and PmWiki are on the same server.  They are both built on
PHP.  I imagine that from PmWiki I can call the $user array and get the
user ID  $user->uid, then I can query the Drupal MySQL database and get
the user role, and then I can return the password that corresponds to
that user role.  That doesn't sound too complicated.  Where then (in
authuser.php ?) should I do the checking ?  Thank you for helping me!
Andrius, http://www.ms.lt