[pmwiki-users] <webroot> - a useful concept for PmWiki documentation

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:00:30 CST 2006

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 gdb at soundchasers.com wrote:

> to be in the <webroot>/local/ or is it supposed to be in the
> <webroot>/<field>/local/ directory?

Maybe we should use something like '<webroot>' and/or '<webURI>' in a
consequent manner in the documentation when we discuss things. In a
similar manner, I can see us using '<farmroot>', '<fieldroot>',
'<farmURI>', '<fieldURI>'. I'm not saying these are the best names, but it
would be useful to have well defined names for things...

cheers
/Christian