[pmwiki-users] cookie problem with Firefox

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 19:51:29 CST 2006

The problem is this:

clicking a link in the page to change the skin or a color or whatever
can get changed via cookie like [[{$Name}?setskin=fixflow| Fixflow]]
will change the look, but the cookie does not stick if i go to a
different page, i.e  the old look appears again.

Now I discovered when I click the link twice, i.e. it changes , but I
click once more "for good measure", then the cookie sticks and I can
go to any page with the change intact.

I never noticed this behavior before.
I run pmwiki 2.1.beta20.
IMScaching is disabled in config.php: $EnableIMSCaching = 0;

Clearing (unsetting) cookies via ?setskin=   also does not work.

The same thing seems to happen on pmwiki.org, or nearly.

--
Best regards,
 Hans