[pmwiki-users] Proposed Default Stylesheet (pmwiki.css)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 17 21:05:51 CST 2006

> > My question is:  Assuming that you were styling the above HTML
> > and trying to get the heading margins you're describing, what
> > CSS settings would you use to do it?  Ignore PmWiki for this
> > question -- assume we're starting with a completely empty
> > CSS spec.
>
> Let me do some experimenting and see if I can figure out what you're
> going for...

I'm not trying to be mysterious or opaque,  I'm just trying to
get a better understanding of your perceptions of CSS and how
it should work.  :-)

The HTML I've given above is what I think W3C would advocate as
being the correct representation according to the standards; I'm
just wanting to know how you'd style it.