[pmwiki-users] Proposed Default Stylesheet (pmwiki.css)

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Fri Feb 17 11:17:40 CST 2006

Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> H. Fox schrieb:
>
>  > h1 { font-size:1.8em; margin-top:<something>; margin-bottom:18px; }
>  > h2 { font-size:1.4em; margin-top:<something>; margin-bottom:16px; }
>  > ...
>
> Not 'px', that should be 'ex' or 'em'. After all, the margins should
> depend on font size.

I tried that, having the border sizes relative to the font size, and
didn't like the results at all. Larger font -> larger margins -> less
area for text.

Less area for text + larger font -> not a lot of text on the page ->
even more scrolling.

Most of my content will be fairly long anyhow, so I don't want any more
scrolling.

I guess it's a matter of customizing the stylesheet for the specific
application.

Susan