[pmwiki-users] Again: Change the "Delta" to some other text

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Feb 14 01:21:44 CST 2006

Hello,

I'm still struggling with this problem: I use the UpdateAttachments
recipe to display the small little "Delta" next to attached files to
allow for easy updating. In order to make it more user-friendly, I tried
to replace the "Delta" by some text, like "Click here to update". This
worked as well, except that in the "Attach" page there were still Deltas
shown and not my text, so I went to and changed the relevant portion in
upload.php, which I believe is this:

    if ($EnableUploadOverwrite)
      $overwrite = FmtPageName("<a class='createlink'
     href='\$PageUrl?action=upload&amp;upname=$file'>&nbsp;&Delta;</a>",
        $pagename);

where I replaced the "&Delta;" with the text I'd like to have. Now I
have my text not only in the main page but also in the attach page,
which is fine - however, the history page is now totally screwed up,
with my text all over the page...

Any way I could get this clean?

Thanks,
Mike