[pmwiki-users] Pressing Save twice in a row results in a warning messag

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 3 12:13:57 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 08:29:17PM -0500, DaveG wrote:
> The way I've managed this on other systems is to disable the button
> after it's been clicked. That prevents the user clicking twice in the
> first place -- some users are just in the habit of double clicking
> everything.
>
> Of course, this brings a problem if the user really does need to
> resubmit, but from my own experience, this happens less than the double
> click.

In my experience the double-posts occur whenever I submit a page,
have the server time out for some reason (my home network connection
can be a little flaky at times), so I hit the "Back" button and
hit save again.

At any rate, I'll see about fixing it so that double-posts
like this don't result in the error message.

Thanks,