[pmwiki-users] Pressing Save twice in a row results in a warning messag

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Feb 2 19:29:17 CST 2006

The way I've managed this on other systems is to disable the button
after it's been clicked. That prevents the user clicking twice in the
first place -- some users are just in the habit of double clicking
everything.

Of course, this brings a problem if the user really does need to
resubmit, but from my own experience, this happens less than the double
click.

  ~ ~ Dave