[pmwiki-users] clearing down

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 14:10:45 CST 2006

Hi,

I've managed to get something like ready for
unleashing the PMwiki to users.

Now I want to clear out all the rubbish that I've put
in there so that we can start with a clean install.
What should I delete?  I want to get rid of the
uploaded files and the test pages/categories and their
content.

Also, is there any file that will tell me which
version of PMWiki I have?  It's only a couple of
months old but I'd like to keep on top of the versions
we have installed.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Nicholas