[pmwiki-users] notsosimpleskin resize

dso dso at moosoft.com
Fri Dec 29 10:19:48 CST 2006

Thank you!

This page looks a lot like notsosimpleskin but with a resizable width.
I would love to be able to do something like that:
http://www.giuntoli.com/?n=Main.HomePage?userlang=it

How did you make it tableless?  Have you considered releasing your own
skin, or have you already?  Thanks :)

Daniel

--
MooSoft Development Inc