[pmwiki-users] how to align all of table to the left

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 16:48:15 CST 2006

Below my replay that didn't make it to the list.

Turns out I wasn't *all* wrong: the issue appears only with FireFox 2.

A table that appears left in Opera, using

  ||align=left

appears centered in firefox, number 2 is the only one I tested. With:

  || style="margin-left:0px;"

both browsers exhibit the same ("correct") behaviour.

I'll make a comment about this on pmwiki.org.

The issue has to do with the interpretation of the border-collapse property?

Thanks,

/jm