[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta18 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 28 15:00:05 CST 2006

Just a note that I've released pmwiki-2.2.0-beta18, now available from

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta18.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta18.zip
    svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

This release contains a number of minor bugfixes and enhancements.
All sites running 2.2.0-beta should probably upgrade directly
to beta18.  Sites running 2.1.x or earlier should check the
ReleaseNotes page for important changes before upgrading.

The changes in beta18, briefly:

* Fixed $EnableRobotsCloakActions (broken by 2.2.0-beta1, now fixed).
* Robots are now given "nofollow,noindex" on non-existent pages.
* Robots that attempt to perform an invalid action on a
  non-existent page now receive a "404 Not Found" instead of
  "403 Forbidden".
* Added class='inputbox' to (:input select:) boxes.
* Added the .odt, .ods, and .odp extensions for attachments.
* $ScriptUrl and $PubDirUrl now automatically use 'https:' when
  accessed via a secure server.
* Fixed a bug in the link= and trail= options handling of
  incomplete pagenames.

I'm still working on documentation and a few other features for
2.2.0-beta, but don't yet have an estimate of when everything will
be ready.

Questions, comments, etc. welcome as always on the pmwiki-users mailing
list.