[pmwiki-users] RSPM--my first ZAP app...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Dec 26 04:23:08 CST 2006

I think I finally got the functionality I want for version 1.0 of ZAP
GTD (getting things done)..  It's quite cool actually!  But it's still
giving session errors on the live server, so I'll have to wait to
debug until after I get back.  Anyway, I'll be out of town till New
Years, but hope to have a live working demo up for folks to discuss
early next year.

When I get back, I'm also hoping to try and add capabilities for
multiple users, namely private projects/docs, schedule items, and
calendar events. I also want to split schedule to weekly and monthly,
so can include those once a month things.  And finally, I want to add
email capabilities, plus an update the ZAPnews module so I can
schedule outgoing emails to individuals and mail lists in advance, one
time events, or weekly/monthly/annually.

Thanks to everyone who helped to inspire the ideas behind this
project. (esp SKTS & DaveG).  Maybe now I can get caught up on all the
things I got behind in trying to develop ZAP!

Cheers,
Dan

.