[pmwiki-users] RSPM--my first ZAP app...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Dec 24 15:43:26 CST 2006

I've been working on my first ZAP app, a "really simple project
management" system, using some ideas from SKTS and David G.
Everything is password protected, you login, and it goes right to the
home page where all your current, personal tasks, calendar events,
daily schedule etc are right at your finger tips.

Anyway, I've been having good success so far.  Here are some of the
features currently working:

* Built in Rolodex (Contacts)

* Weekly Schedule Maker (Items)

* Yearly Calendar (Events)
** Events can be one time or recurring

* Any number of Projects
** Projects let you build multiple (Documents)
** Each Document takes simple text imports

* Tasks
** Can be attached to any project, document, item, event, contact
** Tasks are assigned to/sortable by Project, Member, Status
(Priority), Deadline
** All fields are editable

Still to do:

* Multiple Members
**Members can set up semi-private
projects,documents,schedules,calendars,contacts
** Members can send messages to other members (documents)

* Tasks Handling
** Reassign tasks to different pages
** Automatically delete tasks (multiple checkboxes)
** Tasks can be archived when complete

* Emailing
** Can schedule emails to Members / Contacts / Mail Lists

I've never really done anything quite like this before, and wonder if
anyone has any suggestions for making this more useful.  You are
welcome to take a peak at http://www.fast.st/gtd/index.php, login
Guest/test.  Feel free to test...  It's not idiot proofed yet, and
it's still a work in progress, but you can get an idea of what I have
in mind.  TIA for the input.

Cheers,
Dan