[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Authentication Error

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Dec 21 11:53:29 CST 2006

Below is a post from nearly three months ago that was (I thought)
fixed by Pm, but I just noted it happening again in ZAP's new
"register" function.  Actually it seems to be happening only because
in the new code snippet it happens to reload the same page...

Pm, did you ever fix this?  And if so, is there a chance it has broken
again by some change in 2.2?  Forwarding browser to a new page works
fine.  Also the registration process works as expected--apart from the
error messages.

Cheers,
Dan

PS. Setting a password at Site.AuthUser seems to have fixed it again...