[pmwiki-users] Change Color in Gemini Site.PageTopMenu

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 02:34:30 CST 2006

Thursday, December 21, 2006, 4:28:00 AM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Problem: the text in the table is gray... as it seems that Gemini has
> set all text in the header
> and footer to Gray...

> How can I change it to black... or, better yet, match main text color of
> the gemini theme the user has chosen.

In layout-gemini.css you find references to color:#999
for #stdtopnav and #smltopnav

You can override these by setting different values in
pub/css/local.css, or change the color for the table only with
#smltopnav table, #stdtopnav table { color:...}

And if you need different colors for different color schemes you would
need to put a hack into each of the c-color.css files.

I've choosen the grey for the top menu to be a little less intrusive than
black, and to be color neutral.

Hans