[pmwiki-users] flunking at farming

jeb eddy jeb at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 22:51:38 CST 2006

Thanks to Ian Barton, I found a "script.error_log" file that has a
large number of identical entries:

means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is
set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.</p>
the <a href="http://php.net/security.cgi-bin">manual page for CGI
security</a>.</p>
this webserver,
consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit
<b>Security Alert!</b> The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.

What luck.  This error-log file turns out to be editable by me, so I
put a unique marker at the bottom and saved the file.

When I again try to access my attempt at my first farm site, I get
another occurrence of this exact message.  So that definitely seems
like progress.  But it doesn't sound like anything I can fix myself.

And, after a quick look, the info at the last URL above is
w-w-a-a-y-y-y over my head.

Should I contact tech support at verio.com?

Or is there a kind soul on this list who knows what the error message
really means, and knows what to do?  Any other verio customers here
who have working farms?

Thx,

Jeb Eddy

PS:  not relevant to this list, but mighty funny:
http://youtube.com/v/J3UDCoQnXjA