[pmwiki-users] simple linear calender to show booked days

Paul Herber paul at pherber.com
Wed Dec 20 14:31:23 CST 2006

Hi all,
I'm a new pmWiki user, all I have set up so far is at
http://www.fionahgough.co.uk/pmwiki/ for a friend for fun..

However, I would like a new type of calender that can be used for a
website for apartment bookings, just showing when the apartments are
free/booked.
I can see something like the months going down the page and the days
1..31 (as required) across with booked days in one colour and free
days in another, with perhaps the days of the week and weekends shown somehow.
Is there already anything suitable?

MTIA.

Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.      paul at pherber.com
http://www.pherber.com/           http://www.sandrila.co.uk/