[pmwiki-users] Uploads question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Dec 20 11:06:20 CST 2006

Thanks Sandy.  when I try to download it in FireFox (save link as) it
tries to save it as zap.php.htm.  When I open it, no file is found.
Also, if I try to view source in notepad directly from FireFox, it
says page not found.

Any other ideas?

By the way, if I put attachlist on the page, I see all the files--with
the little upload triangle, but they do the same thing.  The
Attach:File.Ext markup shows a link but no triangle.  I've never had
problems with the PmWiki site...

Cheers,
Dan