[pmwiki-users] Blog support in PmWiki

Gordon, Andrew Andrew.Gordon at unisys.com
Wed Dec 20 07:03:44 CST 2006

It looks like something is in place for 2.2. if you go to this site
http://opensource.usca.edu/

You can see there is a sequence of postings with a date and time stamp.
I am using PmWiki 2.1.11 and would like to offer functionality like the
above site.

Can this be done in 2.1.11?  Thank you and I realize you haven't tried
it yet.

Best regards

Andy

Andrew Gordon

Director Open Source Solutions - Federal

CTO Office Federal

703-439-5491 (Office)