[pmwiki-users] Blog support in PmWiki

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Dec 20 06:49:21 CST 2006

On Dec 20, 2006, at 7:01 AM, Gordon, Andrew wrote:

> Is there Blog functionality in PmWiki? If so would someone point me
> to a place to get started. Thank you

Hi, Andy,

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook

is the list of plug-ins/recipes for PmWiki -- including user
contributed suggestions, hints & tricks.

I haven't tried it, but I've been thinking about BlogSimple.

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlogSimple

Here's that blog recipe at work: http://softflow.co.uk/design/Blog/Blog

More blog-friendly features are planned, but if there's something
that you want that you aren't sure PmWiki can do, please feel free to
ask!!  PmWiki can do A LOT. :)

Crisses