[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 14:48:57 CST 2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 8:42:54 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Gee, that's odd.  Is the commenting doing more than just inserting
> the new text into the page (i.e., is it somehow adjusting or modifying
> the existing comments)?

Maybe it does it not very cleverly. Maybe you can show me a better
way? It does things like:

$page['text'] = $addstring."\n".$page['text']

$addstring is the new processed entry, made from template and field
values. Here it prepends the new entry to the text

or it does:

$textrows[$nr] = "$line\n".$addstring;

$textrows is an array of all text lines of the page text.
Here it puts the new entry string after a line.

Hans