[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Dec 19 13:22:02 CST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 06:41:04PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 6:24:18 PM, marc wrote:
>
> > So, the question is - probably for Pm - in what circumstances can
> > UpdatePage receive identical input, yet produce different results?
>
> I take it that your problem with page save is only with fox.php, and
> you can save pages fine from the normal edit window.

For experimentation, I've activated a brand-new PmWiki install and
loaded the fox.php recipe, now available at

    http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/fox/pmwiki.php

The local/config.php file contains:

    <?php
      $EnableRelativePageVars = 1;
      include_once('cookbook/fox.php');

Feel free to use that site for experimentation, or to demonstrate
specific problems or oddities.

I'll keep looking at this a bit more.