[pmwiki-users] WikiGallery

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 09:01:21 CST 2006

Stefan and others,

Another question/problem about WikiGallery.
In a farm I want to install WikiGallery.
The farm is located at biologie.fali.nl so I put wikigallery in that CookBook.
And the wikigallery should show up in natuurlijkleren.fali.nl
So in the config.php of natuurlijkleren.fali.nl I placed the
require_once (pagelist is not heavily used in this side, so no
problems there, yet)

http://natuurlijkleren.fali.nl/index.php/Pics/HomePage Should give an
imagegallery, but instead it gives some information about
pagelist.????
http://natuurlijkleren.fali.nl/index.php/Pics/sinterklaas gives a "go
up" link but then again pagelist-info.

Do I understand right that the pictures should be placed at
biologie.fali.nl/pictures?

There should be the thumb of this picture:
http://biologie.fali.nl/pictures/sinterklaas/phasmida.jpg
or
http://natuurlijkleren.fali.nl/pictures/sinterklaas/phasmida.jpg???

confusing all over.

I hope you (or somebody else on this list) can help me.

Cache has chmod 777.

Hans