[pmwiki-users] WikiGallery

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 03:00:06 CST 2006

2006/12/11, Stefan Schimanski <sts at 1stein.org>:
> > What I do not like yet is the pagelist arrows <-- and --> But I
> > can live with that for the time being. (-;
>
> Yes, the layout like the arrows could need some improvement, maybe
> something graphical. If you or anybody has an idea, feel free to
> send me :)

Stefan,

I was thinking about making the arrows a bigger font but leave the
words in between the same font (I'm ashamed to say I couldn't find the
place to change that yet). Maybe that would be enough.

Hagan's Qdig has a nice and simpel interface Which would become
something like " << Previous Overview Next >> " Or "<< Overview >> for
WikiGallery. Nice, cause no graphics are needed.

Coppermine uses triangles (see:
http://fali.nl/modules/coppermine/themes/default/images/prev.gif ) But
then I would prefere simple open triangles like:
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlcharent/glyphs/100dpi/U25B9.png
--
Groetjes
Hans