[pmwiki-users] Google Map API 2.2.0 Pre 1 Release

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Dec 11 14:25:17 CST 2006

On Dec 11, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Ben Wilson wrote:

> I think your suggestion of a "default" set of icons is an excellent
> one. I will do just that. Have you seen a set of icons (via .zip or
> .tgz) that you like? I know there's the standard red with [A-Z 0-9].
> While this might suffice, I would like those who need the icon feature
> most to ensure I serve their needs. I know of two or three in the
> Community who want this feature implemented. So, perhaps we should
> agree on the "default" set of icons.

How about allowing an "icon pack" -- in pub/images/gmapi/cherry_red/
*.gif

You set foldername and make sure that you have [A-Z0-9].gif in the
folder?

Then set a config.php value for $GMAPI_icons = "cherry_red"; and it
goes to the pub/images/gmapi/$GMAPI_icons for the icons?

easy to drop in any set of icons, people can contribute them, etc.????

Crisses