[pmwiki-users] Zapdata- registration confusion

JimB jbeuerle at triad.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 08:06:57 CST 2006

Hello!

I like the idea of all the capabilities of Zapdata.  I just registered a
  name (Test42) at the Zap website and it said it was available and
entered in information to create the account.  I then tried to register
the name Test42 again and it said it was available.    I entered in new
information, but was prompted that I had entered in an incorrect member
name or password.   I am confused and this WILL be very confusing for
new members.

Would you be able to clarify this behavior?

tia

Jim