[pmwiki-users] Global Header (or footer) in PMWiki - location

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Dec 10 03:36:28 CST 2006

Sunday, December 10, 2006, 6:05:12 AM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> 3) What would be better would be for it to appear in the area above the
> main content, below the group and page titles. But I don't know how to
> access that space on the page.

Since you use Gemini: Could you use Site.RightBar with
(:include Main.ToDoEntry:)
You could make the right bar as wide as the content, if need be.
(I can advise you on the details for this)

Site.RightBar is meant for content to be shown on every page.
We just need to adjust the styling, so it is no longer a little box on
the right.

Hans