[pmwiki-users] Gemini theme topnav

Cliff Wade hawkwind at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:23:38 CST 2006

Hey all,

I'm using the Gemini theme by Hans and am trying to accomplish something.  I
want the top navigation bar that is at the top of the screen to also be at
the bottom of the wiki box in the middle of the page.  When I do this
originally the bottom appears as buttons instead of matching the top
exactly.  Then there are issues of it not having the pipes( | ) in between
each entry,  not centered correctly and other issues.  pmichaud has tried
helping me fix it on IRC but didn't have much luck as far as centering and
getting the text aligned properly and such.

Below is what he had me add to my pub/css/local.css file:

#footnav li a
{
border: 0px;
background-color: transparent;
}

#footnav ul li:before {
content: "| ";
}

#footnav ul li:first-child:before {
content: "";
}

#footnav {
 float:right;
text-align:center;
}

#footnav ul li {
 display:inline;
}

The wiki in question is located here:  http://seerofsouls.com/wiki

I would be happy if someone could give me what all I need to add to my
pub/css/local.css file to get this thing matching the top.  If there are
things that need to be added to it to change the top a bit so that the
bottom can match, I'm all for it.

I really hope someone can help fix this issue as I am no CSS person at all.

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade (Hawkwind)
Registered Linux User #362532 Registered Kubuntu User #331
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Kubuntu #Ulteo