[pmwiki-users] Consultant needed

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:11:48 CST 2006

I hope this isn't a breach of list etiquette (or the spirit of the
community) but I think I need to advertise a very short-term position.

I'm seeking for the PanAfrican Localisation project, a very short-term
consultant with the following skills:
*PmWiki - strong skills, knowledge of wikigroup setup, skins, setting up RSS
on wikipages
*CSS - troubleshooting
*Familiarity with browser behavior

Tasks:
*Troubleshoot display issue in MSIE
*Set up some RSS feeds on various wiki pages
*Resolve an issue with multilingual wikigroup homepages
*Provide some general feedback/advice on wiki structure

Terms: Short term contract on rate and for time to be agreed upon. Distance
work for a probable period 1-2 days total (more if necessary to be
negotiated).

Additional: I'd hope to learn from this person, so communication is
important (I don't have time to sort through this on my own any more, so
need the help).

Thanks in advance.

Don Osborn
PanAfrican Localisation project