[pmwiki-users] Release: GoogleMapsInterface

Craige Leeder craige at internetadvisor.ca
Wed Dec 6 14:18:42 CST 2006

Craige Leeder wrote:

> Okay, I tried it, and it got me to the same place my most recent
> expression got me: It matches the map-location, and map-end tags, but
> not base map tag.

Nevermind, it matches the map tag now. I needed a '?' after
'(-location|-end)'.

And I'll think of another name for CvtMarkup(). Looking back on it now,
after my design has changed so much the name doesn't much reflect the
action the function takes. Also, it's not a well thought out name in
general.

- Craige
-- InternetAdvisor.ca