[pmwiki-users] farm setup error: wrapper.php not found

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Dec 4 17:53:08 CST 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 6:30 PM, Ben Stallings wrote:

> Hi, folks.  I just tried to set up my first wiki farm, having
> promised a
> client that I could make her two sites share content with each
> other if
> only they were hosted in the same account.  So now http://
> writerhits.com
> is in one directory and http://writerfairy.com is in the another,
> in the
> same hosting account.  Both sites have a splash screen at index.html
> before proceeding to Main/HomePage.

Warning: include($FarmD/cookbook/minimage.php) [function.include]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.anacharsis/
mcevilley/writerfairy.com/local/config.php on line 55

Start with changing all includes that have $FarmD in them to having "
instead of single quotes...  the wiki needs to parse $FarmD.

'$FarmD/cookbook/minimage.php'
becomes
"$FarmD/cookbook/minimage.php"

> I'm not sure where the request for /wrapper.php is coming from...

I don't see that error....

Crisses