[pmwiki-users] farm setup error: wrapper.php not found

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Mon Dec 4 17:30:49 CST 2006

Hi, folks.  I just tried to set up my first wiki farm, having promised a
client that I could make her two sites share content with each other if
only they were hosted in the same account.  So now http://writerhits.com
is in one directory and http://writerfairy.com is in the another, in the
same hosting account.  Both sites have a splash screen at index.html
before proceeding to Main/HomePage.

The host wiki (Hits) is working fine, such as it is, but the additional
wiki (Fairy) gives a 404 error: "The requested URL /wrapper.php was not
found on this server."

The request for writerfairy.com/Main/HomePage is going (via .htaccess)
to a file called farm.php, which in turn includes
'../writerhits.com/pmwiki.php' (the relative location of the other
wiki).  The Fairy wiki has its own local/config.php, and the Hits wiki
has a local/farmconfig.php.

I'm not sure where the request for /wrapper.php is coming from... I
grepped all the files (version 2.1.24) and found noplace where it's
included.  Is it perhaps being called from outside PmWiki, from Apache
itself?  If so, why?

I did find a scripts/wrapper.php in my other wikis that are already
running 2.2 beta, so I copied it over, but no dice.  I even tried
creating a writerfairy.com/wrapper.php that prints "hello world," but
Apache still says it can't find the file.  Any ideas?  Thanks in
advance.  --Ben S.