[pmwiki-users] Groupfooter or template?

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Mon Dec 4 05:08:29 CST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 11:01:38AM +0200, Mark Trumpold wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am trying to set my wiki up so that on every page appears, editable
> sections under Horizontal rules and a Heading
>
> ------
> References                                              (Edit)
>
> -----
> External Links                                          (Edit)
>
> -----
> Comments
>

> I have the section edit already set but if I do a group footer I do not get
> an editable section for 'references' or even if I edit page then the
> 'references' doesn't show. I would like to have this as the students need to
> reference their work

Er, if you're putting the above into the GroupFooter, then of course
they can't be edited as part of the page, because they're part of the
GroupFooter.  You need to use a template.  The group footer is for
things that you want to appear at the bottom of every page, things that
*don't* need to be edited.

Kathryn Andersen