[pmwiki-users] Groupfooter or template?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 04:05:09 CST 2006

Monday, December 4, 2006, 9:21:15 AM, Mark wrote:

> Well, I placed a horizontal rule, a heading (!!!!!) and they showed up but
> you couldn't edit the section below the heading like the rest of the page.
> Also, if you try to edit the page then they didn't show up.

> I have a section edit script running that allows you to edit a section after
> a heading.
> I currently have your comment box there

Just tested sectionedit.php with commentboxplus.php and they work fine
together.
In the page I put:

!!!section one
bla bla

!!!section two
bla bla

!!!comments

In the GroupFooter I put:

[[<<]]
(:commentboxchrono:)

All sections are individually editable, as well as all message posts
individually, since they have a heading with !!!!! in each.

Hans